Take care of your payroll processes with the latest version of Sage 50 Payroll, which is packed full of the tools you need to remain in control, prepare for automatic assessment and directly access HMRC.
Sage 50 Payroll is now available on subscription with Sage Cover Extra support.
What are the key features?
- Pensions Module: this new module will help to make transition to auto enrolment as easy as possible by automating the process to reduce the administration burden of all the manual tasks
- Pension Centre: create a personalised action plan based on The Pensions Regulator’s best practice, set up pensions quickly and easily with Pension’s Fast-Track and calculate the cost of automatic enrolment
- Salary Forecasting: this tool helps you to understand the impact of pay rises, overtime and bonuses in your business on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis
- Free e-banking add-on: use this feature to accurately calculate employee wages, PAYE, national insurance and other statutory payments.
What are the main business benefits?
- Securely store employee records: keep all employee information in one place and apply access rights for different users
- Connect Sage 50 Payroll with online banking: gives you more flexibility over how you pay your employees.
- Submit and receive data from HMRC Online: collect data from the HMRC Secure Mailbox and directly apply it to your employee records, and quickly make RTI and PAYE submissions directly from your software
- Keep up to date with payroll legislation: ensure you are up to date with RTI and Pension Auto-Enrolment requirements
- RTI compliant: check data for errors via the RTI Data Health Check and one-click RTI submission
What are the key benefits of Sage Cover Extra support?
- Sage 50 Payroll Software
- Customised payroll reports
- Free software and legislation updates
- Priority access to expert telephone, online and remote support and advice
- Express Data Repair
- Human resources and health and safety advice
- Technical advice newsletters
- Business resources