This course is ideal for those who have already completed the CIMA Accredited Sage Certificate and want to learn how they can maximise the benefits of Sage 50cloud Professional software.
***A bundle discount code is available to anyone purchasing both CIMA Courses (Certificate and Higher Certificate). Please contact us for a code.***
Targeted at people who are familiar with the Sage 50cloud suite, this course is ideal for those who have already completed the CIMA Accredited Sage Certificate and want to learn how they can maximise the benefits of Sage 50cloud Professional software.
We created the partnership between Sage and awarding body the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) and developed the course to provide you with the full range of skills you need to perform computerised accounting functions efficiently. This qualification will equip you with benchmarked skills that will enhance your employability, or enable you to control your own business.
* Once you have purchased this course - Please allow up to 24 hours in order to receive your login details. Usually this is much sooner, and there are occasions that the email may go into your junk folder. If you do not recieve an email from us please let us know via the contact form on our website.
What subjects are covered?
The course comprises two extended units that cover advanced knowledge of accounting software, including:
- Final accounts for sole traders, partnerships, limited companies, limited liability partnerships and not for profit organisations.
- The importing and exporting data to enable detailed management control
- Advanced credit control and cash flow forecasts
- The use of foreign trader accounts, and detailed departmental budgeting and forecasting.
- Fixed asset register, depreciation, accuals and pre-payments
- Month end and year end processing
You can download a copy of the contents here
What do you get?
- Your own copy of Sage 50cloud Professional to download and use for the duration of this 6 month course (Extensions available - fees may apply).
- Enrolment onto the Sage Qualifications e-learning portal, where you will be able to access colourful and comprehensive online learning materials, which include start files, videos, quizzes, formative tests and practice case study simulations.
What is the study mode?
All course materials and activities are provided online as a self-study course, so you can study at times and locations that are convenient for you.
How long will it take?
This course usually required in the region of 40 - 45 hours of study, which could be 4 hours per day for 10 weeks if studied for one day a week.
How are you assessed?
The course is self-contained with self-assessments and practice tests, followed by a case study and a final online assessment.
What qualification do you receive?
Upon completion, you will be awarded with the CIMA Accredited Sage Higher Certificate.
Sage software is not compatible with Windows XP or Apple Macs - unless you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7 via Apple's Boot Camp utility. There is a link to further technical requirements for this software:
Accredited Qualifications, Sage 50c Product Training
Universities, Private Providers, Offender Learning, Retail