1. You agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use this site.
2. Sage Qualifications may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Sage Qualifications. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. Initial access to the Sage Qualifications learning portal is for 6 months from the date of enrolment (Unless otherwise expressly stated). Extensions to the software/ course may be available at an additional cost where available - please contact us for further guidance.
4. You acknowledge and agree that Sage Qualifications has no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of any information provided by linked websites. Links to external websites do not constitute an endorsement of such sites or the sponsors of such sites or the contents, products advertising or other materials present on such sites. Sage Qualifications does not write, edit or monitor these unofficial pages or links and has no responsibility or liability for any indirect or direct damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources, including the use of the website service, inability to gain access to or use the website, unauthorised access to or loss of or alteration of your data or transmissions.
5. From time to time portal.sagequalifications.com may undergo maintance and require some down time. Sage Qualifications will make every effort to inform students before such occurance by placing notices on the student portal.
6. Sage Qualifications may, at its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the website for any reason including, without limitation as a result of your breach, of any of these terms and conditions of usage.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use the contents of any Sage Qualifications site except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from the content of any site except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the contents of this site requires the prior written permission of Sage Qualifications. Disclosure and limitation of liability.
Contents of this site, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Sage Qualifications and its products and services and/or those of third parties detailed on the site is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement compatibility, security and accuracy. Sage Qualifications is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites.
One test attempt is included in the cost of all courses provided by Sage Qualifications. All tests must be taken on the Sage Qualifications portal - unless there are extenuating circumstances that have been discussed previously with the directors at Sage Qualifications and Sage UK Ltd.
All tests must be taken at a time and date that has been arranged at least 24 hours beforehand if so required of the test. Any student that does not attempt the test having previously arranged to do so will be classed as a failure no show and the attempt will be marked as such. A student must then arrange a resit and incur the resit fee. Any student that takes the test and chooses not to submit will also be classed as a failure and a resit fee will be incurred in order to take the test again, unless proof is given (Medical, University, Provider evidence) that there has been extenuating circumstances in either case.
Sage Qualifications reserves the right to cancel or change a test without prior notice.
Sage Qualifications will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages , or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortuous action arising from or in connection with the use of any Sage Qualifications site.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations (2013) - Refunds on course purchases will be given within 14 days where the course has not been accessed or the software downloaded. Once the software has been downloaded and/or the course accessed, refunds are not available regardless of the above 14 day period.
Refunds will not be offered for any printed material purchased separately IE: Books - these will be printed to order and as such are classed as bespoke items. In the case of missing or damaged materials, Sage Qualifications will offer a replacement only.
Sage Qualifications reserves the right to revoke discount codes at any point up to the point of course delivery (IE: Purchaser receiving a username & password, and accepting the Terms and Conditions of www.sagequalifications.com and its sister sites). A refund will be issued for the amount of the purchase using a discount code that has been misused or expired.
This does not affect your statutory rights.