This Level 2 Computerised Accounting for Business CIS Module course is suitable for people who have a basic understanding of what is involved with the process of keeping books and financial records using Sage Business Cloud software. Ideally you should have a level 2 qualification or (equivalent experience) before undertaking this course.You will progress to learn more functionality of using the software's CIS module.
This course is suitable for people who understand the basics of the processes involved in keeping books and financial records. You will be guided through all the skills you need to use Sage Business Cloud Accounting CIS from the start and learn more about the functionality needed to produce CIS Invoices, Record Payments to subcontractors and understand the CIS domestic reverse charge.
Sage UK have developed the course to give you the most up to date skills required by employers or run the finances of your own business.
* Once you have purchased this course - Please allow up to 24 hours in order to receive your login details. Usually this is much sooner, and there are occasions that the email may go into your junk folder. If you do not recieve an email from us please let us know via the contact form on our website.
What subjects are covered?
You will learn how to:
- Create the Sage Business Cloud Accounting workspace
- Create CIS sales and record CIS purchase invoices and payments
- Record Purchase Payments to Subcontractors
- Produce electronic invoices, remittances and statements
- Create CIS reports to help control a business.
- Gross Payments
- CIS Domestic reverse charge.
You can download the course contents here
New Innovative Automarker™
This course uses our innovative Data Automarker to give you feedback as you progress through the course.
What do you get?
- Access to Sage Business Cloud Accounting software for six months.
- Enrolment on to the Sage Qualifications e-learning Portal, where you will be able to access all online learning materials, including formative and practice simulations.
What is the study mode?
All course materials and activities are provided online as a self-study course. The learning portal can also be accessed via mobile, enabling you to study at times and locations that are convenient for you.
How long will it take?
The course usually requires two hours of study per week for a period of six to eight weeks. Initially, you have access to the software and portal for six months, but this can be extended for a small additional cost.
How are you assessed?
You will complete self-assessments and a practice test, followed by a final online assessment.
What qualification do you receive?
Upon completion, you will be awarded a Level 2 Sage Business Cloud CIS Module Certificate from Sage UK.
What could you do after this course?
After you have successfully completed this course, you may wish to progress through the Sage Business Cloud Accounting range of courses - the Computerised Accounting Level 3 Course, or complete an RQF (Regulated) - Accredited Qualification Computerised Accounting Level 2 Qualification.
Sage Business Cloud Product Training
FE & Apprenticeships, Private Providers, Offender Learning, Retail, Military