This course that is suitable for students who already have an understanding of bookkeeping.
Students will progress through the course to learn the initial functionality of using the software through to creating a chart of accounts, preparing month end routines, and processing year end.
What subjects are covered?
- The Sage Business Cloud Accounting workspace
- Creating a Chart of Accounts to Suit Company Requirements
- The Trial Balance
- Use of the Journal
- Sole Trader Accounts
- Bad Debts and Provision for Doubtful Debts
- Prepare for Year End
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Not for Profit Organisations
You can download a copy of the contents here
New Innovative Automarker™
This course uses our innovative Data Automarker to give you feedback as you progress through the course.
What do you get?
- Access to Sage Business Cloud Accounting software and course materials for six months.
- Enrolment on to the Sage Qualifications e-learning Portal, where you will be able to access all online learning materials, including formative and one attempt at summative assessment(s)*
- Sage UK Certification supported by ACCA which will increase employability
* Summative assessments are timed and must be taken in a controlled environment
What is the study mode?
The course materials and activities are provided online as a self-study course so you can access the learning portal at times and locations that are convenient for you.
How long will it take?
There are 3 units including a practice assessment, the GLH for each unit is 6 hours.
The summative assessment is timed with 3 hours allowed to complete the case study, produce the required reports and submit the data to the Data AutoMarker.
How are you assessed?
The course is self-contained with self-assessments and practice tests, followed by a final online assessment.
Accredited Qualifications, Sage Business Cloud Product Training