This course is ideal for anyone with little or no understanding of bookkeeping and accounts and would be invaluable for anyone wanting to look into running a business, work in an office or just to learn about how bookkeeping and accounting works in a business environment.
It will also be useful for CPD as a gentle introduction to the subject area, using simple terms and live examples. You get to use the software, produce reports and run an example company’s accounts. There is a practice case study for you to complete and a certificate from Sage UK upon successful completion of the test at the end of the course.
Sage have developed the course to give you the most up to date skills required by employers. The course will help you to enhance your employability and gives you the opportunity to progress to on to a level two course.
* Once you have purchased this course - Please allow up to 24 hours in order to receive your login details. Usually this is much sooner, and there are occasions that the email may go into your junk folder. If you do not recieve an email from us please let us know via the contact form on our website.
What subjects are covered?
You will learn how to:
- Deal with customers and suppliers
- Add new accounts to sales, purchase and nominal ledgers
- Process data, bank transactions, invoices and credit notes accurately
- Reconcile the bank account
- Produce reports including a profit and loss report.
You can download the course contents here
New Innovative Automarker™
This course uses our innovative Data Automarker to give you feedback as you progress through the course.
What do you get?
- Access to Sage Business Cloud Software for 6 months.
- Enrolment on to the Sage Qualifications e-learning Portal, where you will be able to access all online learning materials, including formative and practice simulations.
What is the study mode?
All course materials and activities are provided online as a self-study course. The materials can also be accessed via mobile, enabling you to study at times and locations that are convenient for you.
How long will it take?
The course usually requires four of study per week for a period of three to four weeks. Initially, you have access to the software and portal for six months, but this can be extended for a small additional cost.
How are you assessed?
You will complete self-assessments followed by a final online assessment.
What qualification do you receive?
Upon completion, you will be awarded with a Sage Business Cloud Accounting Digital Badge by Sage UK.
What could you do after this course?
After you have successfully completed this course, you may wish to progress to the Sage 50c Accounting range of courses - Computerised Accounting Level 2 Course and the Computerised Accounting Level 3 Course, or complete an RQF (Regulated) - Accredited Qualification.
Sage Business Cloud Product Training
Universities, FE & Apprenticeships, Schools, Private Providers, Offender Learning, Retail, Military