***A bundle discount code is available to anyone purchasing both CIMA Courses (Certificate and Higher Certificate). Please contact us for a code.***
This course is ideal for anyone who has undertaken an introductory training course in Sage and would like to progress to understand how Sage works with accounting principles and increase their use of the software in a business environment.
All our courses come with a Free Making Tax Digital course.
The course has been developed by in partnership with Sage UK alongside awarding body the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA). This qualification provides benchmarked skills that enhance your employability or put you in control of your own business.
* Once you have purchased this course - Please allow up to 24 hours in order to receive your login details. Usually this is much sooner, but there are occasions that the email may take some time to generate.
What subjects are covered?
The course comprises six units, as follows:
- How to make full use of the software, backup, restore and data security
- Transactions from customer and suppliers including invoice creation
- Cash, bank and budget control and reconciliation
- Management and comparative reporting
- VAT returns, EC sales and Intrastat
- Tailoring reports and layouts including email statements and remittances
- Project (job) costing for detailed individual job/project control
You can download a copy of the contents here
What do you get?
- Your own copy of Sage 50cloud Professional to download and use for the duration of this 6 month course (Extensions available - fees may apply).
- Enrolment onto the Sage Qualifications e-learning portal, where you will be able to access colourful and comprehensive online learning materials, which include start files, videos, quizzes, formative tests and practice case study simulations
What is the study mode?
The course materials and activities are provided online as a self-study course so you can access the learning portal at times and locations that are convenient for you.
How long will it take?
This course usually required in the region of 40 hours of study, which could be 4 hours per day for 10 weeks if studied for one day a week.
How are you assessed?
The course is self-contained with self-assessments and practice tests, followed by a final online assessment.
Upon completion, you will be awarded with the CIMA Accredited Sage Certificate.
What could you do after this course?
Consider the CIMA Accredited Sage Higher Certificate to extend your skills and learn about advanced accounting functions such as fixed asset control, depreciation, producing final accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies. This will enable you to perform detailed accounting functions in the most effective and efficient manner.
Sage software is not compatible with Windows XP or Apple Macs - unless you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7 via Apple's Boot Camp utility. There is a link to further technical requirements for this software:
Universities, Private Providers, Offender Learning, Retail