Valid for tax year 2016 – 2017, Sage 50 Payroll RTI Software is HMRC-recognised payroll software that’s ideal for businesses with more than 25 employees. It’s easy to set up and use, lets you run a hassle-free payroll and is fully equipped to handle Real Time Information (RTI) and prepare your company for auto-enrolment. It can be used by up to 50, 100 or unlimited employees. A multi-user option is available.
What are the key features?
- Pensions Module: this new module will help to make transition to auto enrolment as easy as possible by automating the process to reduce the administration burden of all the manual tasks
- Pension Centre: create a personalised action plan based on The Pensions Regulator’s best practice, set up pensions quickly and easily with Pension’s Fast-Track and calculate the cost of automatic enrolment
- Salary Forecasting: this tool helps you to understand the impact of pay rises, overtime and bonuses in your business on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis
- Free e-banking add-on: use this feature to accurately calculate employee wages, PAYE, national insurance and other statutory payments.
What are the main business benefits?
- Securely store employee records: keep all employee information in one place and apply access rights for different users
- Connect Sage 50 Payroll with online banking: gives you more flexibility over how you pay your employees.
- Submit and receive data from HMRC Online: collect data from the HMRC Secure Mailbox and directly apply it to your employee records, and quickly make RTI and PAYE submissions directly from your software
- Keep up to date with payroll legislation: ensure you are up to date with RTI and Pension Auto-Enrolment requirements
- RTI compliant: check data for errors via the RTI Data Health Check and one-click RTI submission