Sage 50 Construction Industry Software (CIS) makes it much easier for small- and medium-sized businesses to provide monthly subcontractor statements and tax returns. The solution is available as a bolt-on feature to all software in the Sage 50 Accounts range and ensure you remain compliant with the latest CIS legislation.
What are the main business benefits?
Sage 50 CIS reduces the amount of time you spend managing tax forms for your subcontractors. It also allows you to:
- Record the right information and deduct the correct tax rates
- E-mail information directly to HMRC, saving time verifying new subcontractors
- Securely store your Government Gateway account and subcontractor information in one place
- Automatically produce and check monthly tax returns
- Keep a record of all transactions and automatically capture your CIS tax details
- Automatically produce your monthly subcontractor payment statements
NB: You must have Sage 50 Accounts Software 2007 and above, and you will be provided with a serial key to unlock the CIS features.