Formerly Sage Instant Accounts, the software is ideally suited to new and small businesses who want to manage their daily accounts operations and gain full control of their cash flow and VAT compliance.
What are the key features?
Our simple navigation makes it easy to work efficiently, and the ability to link your data to the cloud via Sage Drive makes it the most flexible way to manage your finances.
- Stock wizard: you can easily run stock checks, import stock take from Excel/CSV files, calculate the value of stock, add barcodes to products and track profits by analysing trends in sales of products and services
- Invoice Payments* – you can now add Pay Now buttons to your electronic invoices to enable customers to pay you instantly, easily and securely (additional Sage Pay service required)
- VAT Verifier: automatically calculate and check your VAT returns before you submit them to HMRC
- Live link functionality: makes payments easier and allows you to receive live messages about changes to products and legislation from Sage
What are the main business benefits?
- Accurate bank records: create and manage records for your different bank accounts and credit cards, make e-payments and access accurate summaries of your banking activity
- Streamlined invoicing processes: select from pre-set range of quotations and invoices, automatically apply flexible discounts, see how profitable invoices will be before finalising them and highlight outstanding customer invoices
- Easy customer management: find customer details and produce and print customer statements quickly
- Manage supplier accounts: access supplier contact details easily, record invoices and credits individually or in batches, highlight outstanding supplier invoices and view a full breakdown of supplier activity with a selection of reports
- Two-user licence available (additional charge): work faster with two concurrent users wo can work together on the same financial data
NB: Sage 50 Accounts Essentials software is only compatible with Apple Mac hardware if users are running Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 via the Apple Boot Camp utility.