Level 2 Computerised Accounting is suitable for people who have a basic understanding of what is involved with the process of keeping books and financial records. You do not have to have a detailed knowledge as the course will take you through all the skills for using Sage Business Cloud Accounting from the very beginning. You will progress to learn more functionality of using the software through to producing invoices and management accounts.
This course is suitable for people who understand the basics of the processes involved in keeping books and financial records. You will be guided through all the skills you need to use Sage Business Cloud Accounting from the start and learn more about the functionality needed to produce invoices, reconcile accounts and produce management reports.
Sage UK have developed the course to give you the most up to date skills required by employers or run the finances of your own business. You can easily convert your learning into an accredited qualification upon completion.
* Once you have purchased this course - Please allow up to 24 hours in order to receive your login details. Usually this is much sooner, and there are occasions that the email may go into your junk folder. If you do not recieve an email from us please let us know via the contact form on our website.
What subjects are covered?
You will learn how to:
- Sage Business Cloud Accounting workspace
- Enter sales and purchase invoices and payments
- Process journal entries, make corrections and amend transactions
- Produce electronic invoices, remittances and statements
- Create management reports to help control a business and increase profitability
- Making Tax Digital and Sage Intelligence
- Ensure data security and how to keep your system and information fully protected
You can download the course contents here
New Innovative Automarker™
This course uses our innovative Data Automarker to give you feedback as you progress through the course.
What do you get?
- Access to Sage Business Cloud Accounting software and course materials for six months.
- Enrolment on to the Sage Qualifications e-learning Portal, where you will be able to access all online learning materials, including formative and practice simulations.
What is the study mode?
All course materials and activities are provided online as a self-study course. The learning portal can also be accessed via mobile, enabling you to study at times and locations that are convenient for you.
How long will it take?
The course usually requires six hours of study per week for a period of six to eight weeks. Initially, you have access to the software and portal for six months, but this can be extended for a small additional cost.
How are you assessed?
You will complete self-assessments and a practice test, followed by a final online assessment.
What qualification do you receive?
Upon completion, you will be awarded a Computerised Accounting Level 2 Certificate by Sage UK.
What could you do after this course?
After you have successfully completed this course, you may wish to progress through the Sage Business Cloud Accounting range of courses - the Computerised Accounting Level 3 Course, or complete an RQF (Regulated) - Accredited Qualification Computerised Accounting Level 2 Qualification.
Sage Business Cloud Product Training
Universities, FE & Apprenticeships, Private Providers, Offender Learning, Retail, Military