This level 2 course is aimed at students who have already completed a level 2 course or qualification and wish to improve their Sage knowledge specifically for use in the Retail sector.
Sage have developed this course to give you the most up to date skills required by Retail organisations. The course will help you to enhance your employability, or run the finances of your own Retail business and can easily be converted to an accredited qualification upon completion.
* Once you have purchased this course - Please allow up to 24 hours in order to receive your login details. Usually this is much sooner, but there are occasions that the email may take some time to generate.
What subjects are covered?
You will learn how to:
- Create account codes and make corrections to data
- Record Opening Balances and use journals
- Use of the Cash Register
- Credit Card Payments
- Enter receipts and payments and create reports
- Balance accounts and understand data security
You can download the course contents here
What do you get?
- Access to Sage 50cloud Professional software for six months - extensions to the software are available for a small extra fee
- Enrolment on to the Sage Qualifications e-learning Portal, where you will be able to access all online learning materials, including formative and practice simulations.
What is the study mode?
All course materials and activities are provided online and can also be accessed via mobile, enabling you to study at times and locations that are convenient for you.
How long will it take?
The course usually requires four hours of study per week for a period of three to four weeks. Initially, you have access to the software and portal for six months, but this can be extended for a small additional cost.
How are you assessed?
You will complete self-assessments and a practice test, followed by a final online assessment.
What qualification do you receive?
Upon completion, you will be awarded with a Certificate in Level 2 Accounting for a Retail Business from Sage UK.
What could you do after this course?
After you have successfully completed this course, you may wish to progress to a Level 3 Course or consider a Payroll Course. You can also consider the Accredited range of qualifications if you do not have a formal qualification.
Sage software is not compatible with Windows XP or Apple Macs - unless you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7 via Apple's Boot Camp utility. There is a link to further technical requirements for this software:
Sage Product Training
Private Providers, Retail