This course has been developed for AAT members to give you the most up to date skills required by employers or run the finances of your own business.
All our courses come with a Free Making Tax Digital course.
* Once you have purchased this course - Please allow up to 24 hours in order to receive your login details. Usually this is much sooner, but there are occasions that the email may take some time to generate.
What subjects are covered?
You will learn how to:
- Set up a new accounting system including tax codes and chart of accounts
- Produce electronic invoices, remittances and statements
- Understand settlement discounts and contra entries
- Improve credit and budget control
- Introduce fixed assets and private use of goods
- Create detailed management reports to help control a business and increase profitability
- Ensure data security and how to keep your system and information fully protected
You can download a copy of the contents here
What do you get?
- Access to Sage 50cloud Professional 2019 software for six months
- Enrolment on to the Sage Qualifications e-learning Portal, where you will be able to access all online learning materials, including formative and practice simulations with a case study assessment
What is the study mode?
This is a self-study course. All course materials and activities are provided online with videos, downloadable files, tasks and self-test activities that build upon each other. The materials can also be accessed via mobile, enabling you to study at times and locations that are convenient for you.
How long will it take?
The course usually requires six hours of study per week for a period of six to eight weeks. Initially, you have access to the software and portal for six months, but this can be extended for a small additional cost.
How are you assessed?
You will complete self-assessments and a practice case study test, which you are able to take as many times as you would like, followed by a final online case study assessment.
What qualification do you receive?
Upon completion, you will be awarded a Level 2 Sage 50cloud Professional Certificate supported by AAT.
What could you do after this course?
After you have successfully completed this course, you may wish to progress to the Level 3 Sage 50cloud Professional Certificate Course supported by AAT
Sage software is not compatible with Windows XP or Apple Macs - unless you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7 via Apple's Boot Camp utility. There is a link to further technical requirements for this software: https://my.sage.co.uk/public/help/askarticle.aspx?articleid=13689
Sage supported by AAT
Universities, FE & Apprenticeships, Private Providers, Retail