This course is suitable for absolute beginners to build confidence in learning how to deal with customers, suppliers and banking transactions. You get a chance to explore the software, learn quick keys, tips on how to process data accurately and how to check your entries are correct.
Aimed at those who are new to accounting and bookkeeping, or who want some experience of Sage Business Cloud accounting software, this course provides the perfect starting point to learn how to carry out various finance and administration duties using computerised accounting software.
Sage have developed the course to give you the most up to date skills required by employers. The course will help you to enhance your employability, or run the finances of your own business and you can progress to an accredited qualification upon completion.
* Once you have purchased this course - Please allow up to 24 hours in order to receive your login details. Usually this is much sooner, but there are occasions that the email may take some time to generate.
What subjects are covered?
You will learn how to:
- Deal with customers and suppliers
- Add new accounts to sales, purchase and nominal ledgers
- Process data, bank transactions, invoices and credit notes accurately
- Reconcile the bank account
- Understand VAT and Making Tax Digital
- Produce management reports
You can download the course contents here
What do you get?
- Access to Sage Business Cloud Software free for one month. This is an FOC trial - an extension can be purchased for a monthly subscription from Sage UK, which you can cancel at any time.
- Enrolment on to the Sage Qualifications e-learning Portal, where you will be able to access all online learning materials, including formative and practice simulations.
What is the study mode?
All course materials and activities are provided online as a self-study course. The materials can also be accessed via mobile, enabling you to study at times and locations that are convenient for you.
How long will it take?
The course usually requires four to six hours of study per week for a period of four weeks. Initially, you have access to the software and portal for one month, but this can be extended for a small additional cost.
How are you assessed?
You will complete self-assessments followed by a final online assessment.
What qualification do you receive?
Upon completion, you will be awarded with a Sage Business Cloud Accounting Certificate by Sage UK.
What could you do after this course?
After you have successfully completed this course, you may wish to progress to the Sage 50c Accounting range of courses - Computerised Accounting Level 2 Course and the Computerised Accounting Level 3 Course, or complete an RQF (Regulated) - Accredited Qualification.
Sage Product Training
Universities, FE & Apprenticeships, Schools, Private Providers, Offender Learning, Retail, Military