This RQF Qualification - is an online course and appropriate for anyone using computerised accounting software in a business context, in a self-employed or employed capacity. This qualification has optional units in Construction Businesses, Business Administration, Health / Beauty / Fitness Businesses, Retail Businesses. Candidates choose one of the contextualised units relevant to their area of work.
Developed by Sage UK in partnership with awarding bodies this qualification would also greatly benefit owners of small businesses who use Sage.
* Once you have purchased this course - Please allow up to 24 hours in order to receive your login details. Usually this is much sooner, but there are occasions that the email may take some time to generate.
What subjects are covered?
You will study one mandatory unit which give you an excellent understanding and great proficiency of a computerised accounting software system.
What do you get?
- Access to Sage 50cloud Professional software for six months - extensions to the software are available for a small extra fee
- Enrolment on to the Sage Qualifications e-learning Portal, where you will be able to access all online learning materials with self-test activities, videos and tutorials.
- Practice simulations if you want to undertake some further exercises.
- Formative and summative testing that can be done in your own time at your own home.
What is the study mode?
All course materials and activities are provided online and can also be accessed via mobile, enabling you to study at times and locations that are convenient for you.
How long will it take?
This course usually requires 32 hours of study. You could do this in 5-8 weeks if you wanted to study one day per week. Initially, you have access to the software and portal for six months, but this can be extended for a small additional cost.
How are you assessed?
You must complete one mandatory unit to gain certification. To achieve this, you will complete self-assessments and practice tests, followed by final online assessments which can be undertaken in your own home at a time of your choice.
What qualification do you receive?
Upon completion, you will be awarded with an Award in Using Computerised Accounting Software in Business Qualification and certification at Level Two from Sage UK and the RQF Awarding body.
What could you do after this course?
After completing this course, you may wish to progress to any of our Level 3 qualifications.
Sage software is not compatible with Windows XP or Apple Macs - unless you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7 via Apple's Boot Camp utility. There is a link to further technical requirements for this software: https://my.sage.co.uk/public/help/askarticle.aspx?articleid=13689
Universities, FE & Apprenticeships, Schools, Private Providers, Offender Learning, Retail, Military