Sage 50 Accounts Professional 2016 was developed for small- to medium-sized businesses that process large volumes of financial data or trade in foreign currency. It has all the features of Sage 50 Accounts Plus, with added extras of sales and purchase order processing, and the ability to include up to 10 users.
What new features does it offer?
The latest version of Sage 50 Accounts offers a customised user interface and several new features including:
- Bank Feeds powered by Yodlee* – exclusive to this software, Bank Feeds enables you to compare live bank account transactions and Sage 50 Accounts transactions to ensure accounts are accurate.
- Invoice Payments* – you can now add Pay Now buttons to your invoices to enable customers to pay you instantly, easily and securely.
- Improved error correction – you can quickly and easily edit journals, un-allocate credits and payments from an incorrect invoice and track which users have edited transactions.
- Surfacing information: users can analyse data without sourcing it from various parts of the software or creating workarounds.
- Drill down on aged debtors and creditors: view which customers owe you money as well as your outstanding supplier payments on the same screen
- Streamlined dialogue boxes: this feature makes it much easier to find the information you need quickly.
What are the main business benefits?
Sage 50 Accounts Software provides you with accurate insights into how your business is performing, allowing you to spend less time crunching numbers and more time finding new ways to drive business success. Not only does the software automate manual tasks and data back-up processes, but it also allows you to:
- Manage customer and supplier accounts centrally: create and find contact details and monitor interaction history for both customers and suppliers.
- Control cash flow: view and process outstanding payments from customers, and manage your payments to suppliers.
- Analyse profit margins easily: advanced reports help you to quickly evaluate your profit and loss to identify the areas where you are making and losing money.
- Monitor budgets: analyse individual departments’ performance against the budget and make more accurate budget adjustments or business decisions based on up-to-date insights.
- Comply with VAT legislation: Sage 50 Accounts takes the worry out of calculating VAT and meeting the latest VAT requirements.
- Access instant technical support: our wide selection of easy-to-follow guides and videos guide you through processes and features.
- Receive free software upgrades: your Sage 50 Accounts software will automatically update when a new version is released.
- Remote access via Sage Drive: data can be stored in the cloud to enable multiple users* to access Sage accounts remotely from various devices and see any edits in real time.
*Additional charges may apply